DEYE SUN-3K-SG04LP1-24-EU hybrid inverter for 24V batteries is suitable for residential and light commercial use, maximizing self-consumption rate of solar energy and increasing your energy impendence. During the day, the PV system generates electricity which will be provided to the loads initially. Then, the excess energy will charge the battery via the inverter. Finally, the stored energy can be released when the loads require it. The battery can also be charged by the diesel generator to ensure uninterrupted supply in the event of grid blackout.
The inverter is equipped with RS485/CAN port for battery communication.
- Colorful touch LCD, IP65 protection degree
- AC couple to retrofifit existing solar system
- Max. 16 pcs parallel for on-grid and off-grid operation;
- Support multiple batteries parallel
- Max. charging/discharging current of 140A
- 6 time periods for battery charging/discharging
- Support storing energy from diesel generator